Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
This is a close second (and alot easier) to a poppy seed roll that I have had at an annual 4th of July party. I know the lady spends hours making them, but this is ready in 30 min or less. Found in Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Annual Recipes 2003 submitted by: Wlnora Willhite.
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a bowl, combine butter, onion, poppy seeds and garlic.
- Separate each tube of biscuits into 10 biscuits.
- Dip in butter mixture adn stand up on end in a lightly greased 10- inches fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 400* for 14-16 minute or until golden brown.
- Immediately invert onto a serving plate.
- Serve warm.
- Serve with Mini Meat Loaves.