You can make orange biscotti by substituting the lemon zest and extract with orange.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F, spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Combine the first seven ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Combine the next three ingredients.
- 4Mix the dry ingredients with the wet, adding more milk if necessary.
- 5Divide dough into two, form each half into a log, and place on the baking sheet.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes; Let cool slightly, and cut into 1/2 inch slices (Make a diagonal cut if you want to have long biscotti).
- 7Bake slices for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppy Seed Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 50.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g