Recipe by Peter J
This was something original I came up with that suits shrimps and prawns well. It has a slightly tart flavor suited to anyone who is not a sweet tooth, it has an interesting and quite powerful flavour.
Top Review by mickeydownunder
I was looking for a sauce to go with my prawns today! This recipe is unusually delicious!<br/>Thanks Peter J for inspiring me! I added some ground pimenton as initially I thought was curry; then added the curry and did not affect the great taste! A keeper for me!
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup plain yogurt (I used Greek)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar (or other dark vinegar)