Here's a little twist on everyone's favorite, puppy chow. I found it at www.popcorn.org. Make sure that you use a half a stick and not a whole one...The cooling time is not included in the recipe times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl, combine butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- 3Microwave 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- 4Pour the chocolate mixture over the popcorn and stir until well coated.
- 5Sprinkle Confectioner’s sugar over popcorn and stir until coated.
- 6Cool to room temperature before serving.
- 7Store in airtight container, refrigerated, up to 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppy Chow
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.3
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 142.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g