- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 3⁄4 cups butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, soup, and poppy seeds.
- Stir in cooked chicken.
- Pour into a greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish.
- Combine the cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.