Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from a magazine and it is absolutely wonderful. It is great for potlucks or for a family dinner at home!
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 3⁄4 cups butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, soup, and poppy seeds.
- Stir in cooked chicken.
- Pour into a greased 11x7x2-inch baking dish.
- Combine the cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
The chicken was so tender and I loved the flavor.
The people that I fixed this for, loved it...half of it was gone by dinner and the left over by the next day!
This was great! My inlaws loved it, my husband loved it, my 3 year old loved it, it was a great hit. Served with biscuits and veggies, I had absolutely NO leftovers! This was also very easy to make and I didn't have to make a single change to it. I'm definately making this one again! Thanks for posting!!