1/7 Photos of Poppy and Sesame Seed Rolls -Bread Machine
2 hrs 10 mins
A simple roll recipe from the Queen of British TV cooks Delia Smith.This recipe produces lovely rich buttery rolls that are quite delicious. Cooking time includes rising time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the first six ingredients into your machine according to manufacturer’s instructions. Set to dough and start.
- 2When the dough is ready, turn it out onto a floured surface and knead and shape it into a rough 8" square.
- 3Brush with the beaten egg and sprinkle with the seeds. Take a sharp knife and cut the dough into 16 squares (of course you could shape by hand!).
- 4Transfer the rolls to a baking tray and leave them for 30 minutes to rise.
- 5Preheat the oven to Gas 5/375°F/190°C.
- 6After the 30 minutes is up, bake the rolls for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppy and Sesame Seed Rolls -Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (1137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 274.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g