Prep 2 hrs 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Popping Candy Biscuit Bites
Make and share this Popping Candy Biscuit Bites recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g popping candy chocolate
- 350 g biscuits
- 300 g chocolate
- 225 g butter
- 150 g syrup
- 100 g sultanas
- 100 g cherries
- 50 g marshmallows
- Break the popping candy bars into small pieces and chill in the fridge. Line a 23cm square tin with baking paper.
- Put the digestive and ginger nut biscuits in a large freezer bag, then bash them with a rolling pin until broken - you want a mix of small biscuit pieces and crumbs.
- Break the milk and dark chocolate into squares and put in a large heatproof bowl with the butter and golden syrup. Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the base of the bowl doesn't touch the water, leave until melted.
- Remove the bowl from the pan. Stir in the biscuits, sultanas, cherries and marshmallows. Spread half the mixture in the lined tin.
- Place the popping candy pieces on top, distributing them evenly. Cover with the rest of the biscuit mixture and level the top.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours, then cut into small squares, to serve.