Recipe by xperimentalchef
I make this when I need a snack in the evening. If you would like, some parmasan cheese on this is delicious.
- 1⁄4 cup unpopped popcorn
- 1 tablespoon Butter Buds
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the unpopped popcorn in a brown paper lunch bag. Roll bag tightly and put in the microwave for two minutes.
- While popcorn is popping, mix together in a small bowl; cajun seasoning, powdered butter, garlic powder, and basil. Set aside.
- Put popped popcorn in a large bowl and drizzle olive oil over it.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over the popcorn. Mixing with your hands.