Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This is a sweet and sour smoothie.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 slices pineapple
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- Pour milk and pineapple juice into blender and do 5 short blends.
- Then, put ice cream into blender and hold on 1 setting for 8 seconds.
- Next, put 1 slice of pineapple and shredded coconut into blender and hold on 1 setting for 12 seconds.
- Last, put the other slice of pineapple into blender and hold on 1 setting for 10 seconds.
- If it's not blended enough hold it on 1 setting for 5-8 seconds.
- Then, pour in a glass and enjoy.
Very refreshing & tasty... I used pineapple flavored sherbet instead of vanilla ice cream. It turned out delicious. Made from the orphanage, Fall PAC 2008
This made for a delightful smoothie this morning. I really love the texture of the coconut...will be making again for sure. Made (late) for PAC 2008. (-: Thanks