My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet brown the ground beef and then drain off the excess fat.
- 2Add the bbq sauce, onion and brown sugar and set aside.
- 3Separate the biscuit dough into 12 pieces and place one in each of 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing the dough up the sides to the edge of the cup.
- 4Spoon the mixture into the cups and sprinkle with the shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- 5Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F. oven for 12 minutes.
- 6Serve hot.
- 8Use 1 13-oz can of chili beans in place of the meat mixture (or 1 13-oz can of baked beans, and frankfurters or hot dogs that have been cut into pieces) in place of the meat mixture.
- 9You can also add green bell pepper or a hot pepper to the above recipe with good results.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppin' Fresh Barbe Cups
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.8
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 987.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 24.8 g