Chef #1803016592's Note:
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Brown Sugar, Cherries, Prepared Mustard, Chicken Thighs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash thighs twice, draining each time and place in a bowl.
- 2Add salt, pepper, half of the A-1, and half the mustard to thighs and mix with clean hands.
- 3Heat cast iron frying pan with olive oil to frying temperature.
- 4Add thighs and begin saute of one side.
- 5Puree cherries in syrup and add to bowl used to previously coat thighs along with remaining ingredients mixing everything together.
- 6After cooking thighs for 7-10 in pan, flip them over, baste or pour contents of bowl over thighs and place pan in oven preheated to 375 degrees.
- 7Begin checking center of thighs after 8 minutes in oven, should take 8-15 minutes to cook.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poppin Cherry Thighs #A1
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.8
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 366.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce