Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A burger that pops. LOL
Make and share this Popper Stuffed Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef and 1/4 cup salsa, mix lightly until salsa is blended in.
- Shape into four patties.
- Place one of the stuffed pepper in center center of each patty; wrap beef around pepper to enclose, sealing seams and forming ball.
- Flatten balls into patties.
- Patties should be about 4 to 5 inches across and an inch thick.
- Place patties on preheated grill and grill until no longer pink.
- Two minutes before hamburgers are done, place a slice of cheese on top.
- Cook until melted.
- Place cooked hamburger on a bun topped with a tablespoon of salsa.
- Place chopped olives on top and garnish to your taste.
best burger I ever had!!!