Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A burger that pops. LOL
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chunky style salsa
- 4 frozen cream cheese stuffed jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons sliced olives
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese or 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef and 1/4 cup salsa, mix lightly until salsa is blended in.
- Shape into four patties.
- Place one of the stuffed pepper in center center of each patty; wrap beef around pepper to enclose, sealing seams and forming ball.
- Flatten balls into patties.
- Patties should be about 4 to 5 inches across and an inch thick.
- Place patties on preheated grill and grill until no longer pink.
- Two minutes before hamburgers are done, place a slice of cheese on top.
- Cook until melted.
- Place cooked hamburger on a bun topped with a tablespoon of salsa.
- Place chopped olives on top and garnish to your taste.