Joanie Grow's Note:
Patties stuffed with jalapeno peppers...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ground beef and 1/4 cup salsa in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- 2Lightly shape into four thin patties.
- 3Place one stuffed pepper in center of each patty; wrap beef around pepper to enclose, sealing seams and forming ball.
- 4Flatten balls into patties.
- 5Patties will be about 4 to 5 inches across and 1-inch thick.
- 6Patties will be about 4 to 5 inches across and 1-inch thick.
- 7Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- 8Grill, uncovered, 15 to 16 minutes to medium (160 degrees) doneness, until beef is not pink in center and juices show no pink color, turning occasionally.
- 9Serve in buns; top burger with 1 tablespoon salsa con queso.
- 10Sprinkle evenly with tomato and olives.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popper Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.0
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 415.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheese-stuffed jalapeno peppers
salsa con queso