Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. The kids will love to eat their veggies when they see this colorful medley! The flavor is bright and it's quick to prepare - even Popeye would be impressed!
- 8 ounces thick-sliced bacon, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 red pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup fresh corn kernel
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1. Cook the bacon in a medium non-stick skillet until crisp, turning occasionally. Drain bacon, reserving bacon fat. Wipe out skillet.
- 2. Heat 2 tablesppons bacon fat in large skillet. Add Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes. Cook and stir 12 minutes or until tender.
- 3. Menwhile, heat 1 tablespoon bacon fat in the medium skillet. Add pepper strips and corn kernels. Cook, stirring often, until tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- 4. Add pepper strips, corn, fresh spinach leaves and drained bacon to potatoes in large skillet.Stir over heat until the spinach leaves are wilted, about 1 minute.
- 5. Serve immediately.