Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is just another version of the same old recipe except that I've added garlic and cheese to give them some great flavor. If you prefer a sweeter taste omit the garlic and cheese and add 1 and 1/2 Tbsp. Sugar to batter. Enjoy!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, very soft
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat Oven to 450'.
- Grease a 6 cup popover pan or butter well.
- Beat eggs, milk, and butter in a medium bowl (Be careful not to over beat).
- Add flour, salt, Garlic and cheese and stir just slightly to blend.
- Pour batter into prepared cups, filling each about 3/4 full, filling them evenly.
- Bake at 450' for 20 minutes.
- Reduce Oven temperature to 350' and bake another 20 mintes or until brown, raised and crispy.
- Remove from pan and serve.