Recipe by MTpockets
This recipe is just another version of the same old recipe except that I've added garlic and cheese to give them some great flavor. If you prefer a sweeter taste omit the garlic and cheese and add 1 and 1/2 Tbsp. Sugar to batter. Enjoy!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, very soft
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 450'.
- Grease a 6 cup popover pan or butter well.
- Beat eggs, milk, and butter in a medium bowl (Be careful not to over beat).
- Add flour, salt, Garlic and cheese and stir just slightly to blend.
- Pour batter into prepared cups, filling each about 3/4 full, filling them evenly.
- Bake at 450' for 20 minutes.
- Reduce Oven temperature to 350' and bake another 20 mintes or until brown, raised and crispy.
- Remove from pan and serve.