This is a good sweet bread type of popover developed from a lot of trial and error to copy one from a hospital years ago!! We make them almost every weekend, very quick to make due to no heat up time for oven!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in 4 cup measuring bowl in microwave.
- 2Then add eggs, vanilla and milk, beat with whisk until just combined.
- 3Add flour, sugar and salt all at once, beat until combined, but may still have a few lumps.
- 4Generously spray butter flavor Pam on a 12 cup muffin pan.
- 5Pour mixture into muffin pan, each about 1/2 full.
- 6Place into COLD oven on bottom rack, remove other rack to allow for popping!
- 7Set oven to 425 degrees and bake for 20 min, turn off oven, open and close door for a quick cool off, then allow to set for about 5 more minutes in the off oven.
- 8They will be soft on the inside, brown on the outside.
- 9Enjoy with lots of honey!
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popovers- Sweet for Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.6
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 136.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g