Ginger Spice's Note:
Pop overs are muffin size yorkshire puddings. Not a dessert pudding but meant as a "treat" with roast beef. Can also be eaten with jam when cold, yum! My mum used to make a yorkshire in the same pan as the roast but I haven't had luck that way. These are a favorite with my family. Good British food!! Fill with gravy and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in a blender and blend on puree until all ingredients are blended.
- 2You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides as the flour sometimes sticks.
- 3Let sit in blender for at least 20 minutes to get to room temperature before cooking.
- 4Put 1 tsp roast drippings in each muffin cup.
- 5Put muffin tin in 425 degree oven until you hear the drippings sizzle, about 30 seconds.
- 6Remove from oven and quickly fill muffin tins half full before the tin cools down too much.
- 7Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until risen and browned.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popovers or Yorkshire Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 79.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: