Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pop overs are muffin size yorkshire puddings. Not a dessert pudding but meant as a "treat" with roast beef. Can also be eaten with jam when cold, yum! My mum used to make a yorkshire in the same pan as the roast but I haven't had luck that way. These are a favorite with my family. Good British food!! Fill with gravy and enjoy!
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend on puree until all ingredients are blended.
- You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides as the flour sometimes sticks.
- Let sit in blender for at least 20 minutes to get to room temperature before cooking.
- Put 1 tsp roast drippings in each muffin cup.
- Put muffin tin in 425 degree oven until you hear the drippings sizzle, about 30 seconds.
- Remove from oven and quickly fill muffin tins half full before the tin cools down too much.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until risen and browned.