Recipe by Nell Majeran
These Popovers are so yummy! My mom would make them when we had beef stew. Sometimes she would pipe vanilla pudding into them and they would be dessert or a snack after school. No matter how we had them, they didn't last long.
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs then add milk.
- Mix on low of hand mixer eggs and milk gradually into flour mixture to make a smooth batter.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes until golden brown and puffed.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then remove from muffin pan.
- Store in tightly covered container.
- If you want, pipe vanilla pudding into bottom of popovers for a nice light dessert or snack.