Recipe by Mrs. M
Quick, easy and delicious! This is one of our family's stand-by recipes. You'll be amazed at the taste and the simplicity of preparation.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef with onion, drain off fat.
- Mix pizza sauce with beef and onion.
- Spread sauce mixture in 9 x 13 glass pan sprayed with Pam.
- Sprinkle cheese over meat.
- Mix eggs, milk and flour until smooth and pour over cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for approximately 30 minute.