- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 dash italian seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef with onion; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce and seasoning.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Prepare popover batter by whisking eggs with milk and oil.
- Add flour; beat until smooth, and then spoon sauce mixture into 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, pour batter evenly over mixture.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.