Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
This is a very simple breakfast dish with few ingredients, but it is very popular with children.
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, milk and eggs. Beat lightly.
- In an iron skillet melt the butter and heat until hot. I usually put the skillet in the oven to do this.
- Pour the batter into the hot butter and bake 20 minutes, or til puffed.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the powdered sugar and the juice of the lemon.
- Return to oven for 2-3 minutes and then serve immediately.