Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Popeye's Favourite Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g ground turkey
- 250 ml fresh spinach
- 125 ml dried breadcrumbs
- 75 ml onions, chopped
- 50 ml light mayonnaise
- 30 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ml black pepper
- Combine all ingrediants in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into four large patties.
- Place patties on a well oiled grill. Gill on medium high heat four to six minutes on each side, until turkey is no longer pink in centre.
- Serve with mozzarella cheese and red pepper slices, if desired.