Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
A lip-smacking taste sensation from a popular fast food chain posted from an online source in response to a recipe request.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- First, make the roux by cooking the oil and flour for 10 to 15 minutes over low heat, making sure that the mixture browns but does not burn.
- Add remaining ingredients, and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture thickens.