Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
A Pampered Chef recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 ounces ham, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package scalloped potatoes mix
- milk (see potato package for amount)
- water (see potato package for amount)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400.
- melt butter in small sauce pan.
- saute ham and onion until tender.
- add spinach and heat thoroughly.
- place both packages of scalloped potato mix in a baking dish.
- stir in milk and hot water.
- stir in ham, onion, and spinach mixture.
- bake for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional three minutes.
- let stand approximately 5 minutes before serving.