- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 12 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups fresh spinach, coarsely chopped (lightly packed)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch granulated sugar
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in boiling water and first amount of salt in a large uncovered pot or Dutch oven for 6 minutes until tender but firm. Drain. Return to pot.
- Add first amount of olive oil. Toss. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, saute tomato and garlic in second amount of olive oil in large frying pan for about 2 minutes until tomatoes have released their juices.
- Add next 6 ingredients. Heat and stir for about 1 minute just until spinach is wilted and heated through.
- Pour over pasta. Add feta cheese. Toss well.
- Note: In place of fresh marjoram, you could replace with 3/4 teaspoon dried marjoram and you can replace garlic cloves with 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder.