Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Everyone loves popcorn, this is different, good for a party snack.
- 1 cup popcorn
Rosemary Infused Oil use 1/2 cup plus 2 T
- 1 cup olive oil
- 5 -6 sprigs fresh rosemary (each about 5 inches long)
- Stir in popcorn kernels and 1/2 cup of the oil in a heavy large pot; cover and cook over medium heat until kernels have poped, shaking the pot halfway through cooking, about 3 minutes.
- Immediately transfer the popcorn to a large serving bowl; toss the popcorn with the remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
- sprinkle with salt, to taste, and serve.
- Rosemary Infused Oil:Combine the oil with rosemary in a heavy small saucepan; cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature; transfer the sprigs to a 4-ounce bottle or crute; add oil and seal with lid; refrigerate for up to 1 month.
I already had rosemary oil. So this was easy! This is different from the regular buttered popcorn. I do prefer the buttered popcorn but this was nice for a change.I topped it with butter flavored salt. Thanks Barb!