1/4 Photos of Popcorn With Lime and Chili
susie cooks's Note:
This is a Mexican Specialty. It is quite a healthy snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large, heavy pan until it is very hot.
- 2Add the popcorn and cover with lid.
- 3Reduce the heat.
- 4Shake the pan occasionally so all the corn will cook and it will not brown.
- 5When the popping sound stops, remove pan from the heat and let cool slightly. Discard any kernels that have not popped.
- 6Add the chili powder. Shake the pan again and again to make sure that all of the corn is covered with chili powder.
- 7Transfer to a bowl. Add lime juice just before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popcorn With Lime and Chili
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g