This is a Mexican Specialty. It is quite a healthy snack!
Make and share this Popcorn With Lime and Chili recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy pan until it is very hot.
- Add the popcorn and cover with lid.
- Reduce the heat.
- Shake the pan occasionally so all the corn will cook and it will not brown.
- When the popping sound stops, remove pan from the heat and let cool slightly. Discard any kernels that have not popped.
- Add the chili powder. Shake the pan again and again to make sure that all of the corn is covered with chili powder.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add lime juice just before serving.