Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Popcorn gauranteed to pep up your party! Make a double batch of the pepper mix because it disappears fast.
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 3⁄4 cup unpopped popcorn
- While the corn is popping, mix the first 5 ingredients.
- In a large bowl, drizzle 1/2 of the butter over the freshly popped corn and toss.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the pepper mix and toss well until evenly coated.
- Repeat with the remaining butter and pepper mix (pepper mix can be made ahead).
Good popcorn. I missed the garlic powder so I added some to it.
This is a really nice change, never thought of spicing it up! Thank you, Lorac for sharing! :)
Really great and a different twist on everyday popcorn!