Direct from a bag of Old Dutch Pop Corn Twists - Too Good and Sinful not to post!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prehead oven to 250°F.
- 2Place entire bag of popcorn twists into a large roaster.
- 3In a Large (2 qt) sauce pan, cook together butter, brown sugar and corn syrup for 2 minutes after butter has melted and it starts to gently boil.
- 4Add baking soda to mixture. This will cause mixture to foam - that is why you need a large saucepaan.
- 5Allow to foam to cook down slightly.
- 6Pour caramel mixture over popcorn twists and stir until mixed.
- 7Place in oven for 35-45 minutes, (35 for chewy corn, 45 for crunchy), stirring at least every 10-15 minutes.
- 8remove from oven and pour on wax paper.
- 9Allow to cool slightly and break apart.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popcorn Twist Caramel Corn
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.3
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 299.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 8.2 g