Another cute idea for the holidays. Edible snowmen for the table or a lunchbox treat! Kids love them! They can help and use the candy of their choice for hats/scarves etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- 2Add the marshmallows and cook, stirring often, until melted and syrupy, about 5 minutes.
- 3Place the popped popcorn in a large lightly greased shallow pan.
- 4Pour the syrup over the popcorn, tossing to coat evenly.
- 5While still warm, form 6 balls about 5" in diameter for the coated popcorn for the bottom sections, giving the balls flat bases so the snowmen will stand.
- 6Form 6 balls about 3-1/2" in diameter for the middle sections.
- 7Then form 6 balls about 2" in diameter for the top sections.
- 8Stir in the confectioners sugar and milk together until smooth (skip this step if using pre-made frosting).
- 9Use the icing to stack three popcorn balls of decreasing sizes into a snowman, then attach candies to decorate.
- 10(Gumdrops for hats, Fruit leather for scarves, cinnamon candies for eyes etc).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popcorn Snowman
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 38.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g