Recipe by Mimi in Maine
Salty and sweet go together. Use regular popcorn or Kettle Corn. Both are good. This came from a gourmet s'more cookbook.
- 3 hershey chocolate caramel kisses
- 1 sheet graham cracker (broken in half)
- 1 marshmallows
- fresh salted and buttered popped popcorn
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the kisses on one square of the graham cracker and melt the chocolate, either over coals or in the microwave.
- NOTE: The chocolate must be melted first because a toasted marshmallow is not hot enough to do this.
- Roast the marshamallow.
- When chocolate is melted, press popcorn into it and then place the marshmallow on top.
- Top with second graham cracker square.