- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 cups popped popcorn, plain
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Teddy Grahams chocolate graham snacks
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in baking soda.
- Combine popcorn and marshmallows in a large bowl.
- Pour the sugar mixture over them and stir to spread it evenly around.
- Stir in cookies and chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture evenly into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to cool. Break into bite-sized pieces.