2 hrs 10 mins
Wow...I just know this would surprise people! Looks awesomely goooood! I love s'mores!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup in medium saucepan.
- 2Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in baking soda.
- 5Combine popcorn and marshmallows in a large bowl.
- 6Pour the sugar mixture over them and stir to spread it evenly around.
- 7Stir in cookies and chocolate chips.
- 8Spread mixture evenly into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- 9Refrigerate for 2 hours to cool. Break into bite-sized pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popcorn S'mores
Serving Size: 1 (1037 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3486.6
- Calories from Fat 942
- Total Fat 104.7 g
- Saturated Fat 63.0 g
- Cholesterol 250.5 mg
- Sodium 1638.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 653.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 439.2 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Teddy Grahams chocolate graham snacks