Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wow...I just know this would surprise people! Looks awesomely goooood! I love s'mores!
Make and share this Popcorn S'mores recipe from Food.com.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in baking soda.
- Combine popcorn and marshmallows in a large bowl.
- Pour the sugar mixture over them and stir to spread it evenly around.
- Stir in cookies and chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture evenly into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to cool. Break into bite-sized pieces.