Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
Prep Time 7 min Cook Time 10 min Makes 2–3 servings
- 1 (20 ounce) packageseapak popcorn shrimp or 1 (20 ounce) packageseapak jumbo popcorn shrimp, frozen
- 1 cup mayonnaise (add more if desired)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh onion, finely diced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, finely diced
- 1 large hard-boiled egg, diced
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish (or substitute)
- diced dill pickle
- 2 -3 hoagie rolls or 2 -3 panini bread
- PREPARE the shrimp according to package directions. Set aside to cool for 3 minutes.
- COMBINE mayonnaise, onion, garlic, hard-boiled egg and pickle relish in a large bowl. Stir to incorporate ingredients.
- ADD warm shrimp to mayonnaise mixture and stir until shrimp are fully coated. Spoon onto rolls or bread and serve.