1/2 Photos of Popcorn S’mores
WI Cheesehead's Note:
This is from Family Fun's website. I make it and put it in a pan to set and cut up as bars. Prep. time is an estimate, including popping popcorn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 cups freshly popped popcorn (cooled)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 2 cups Teddy Grahams honey graham snacks (not crumbs) or 2 cups crumbled graham crackers (not crumbs)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1Combine the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in a medium saucepan.
- 2Cook on high for 5 minutes.
- 3Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the baking soda.
- 4Thoroughly combine the popcorn and marshmallows in a large metal bowl. (Do NOT use a plastic bowl).
- 5Drizzle the sugar mixture over the popcorn to coat it.
- 6Gently stir in the graham crackers and chocolate chips, incorporating them evenly throughout the mixture.
- 7Let the mixture set until cool enough to handle, then, using buttered plastic sandwich bags on your hands, form the mixture into golf-ball-size balls.
- 8Store in airtight container.
- 9NOTE: Do NOT use air-popped popcorn. It will melt when combined with the hot sugar mixture.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popcorn S’mores
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 58.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Teddy Grahams honey graham snacks