Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cute for Halloween party.
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) mini marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) orange gelatin
- 12 green dots decorative candies
- 1 -2 tablespoon marshmallow cream, as glue
- black licorice strings
- Place the popcorn in a very large bowl.
- In microwave safe bowl, heat butter and marshmallows on high for 1 1/2-2 minutes or until melted; stir in the orange gelatin powder until dissolved.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and toss well to coat.
- I spray my hands with Pam or you can lightly coat your hands with butter to prevent sticking. Quickly shape popcorn mixture in twelve 3 inch balls or pumpkin shapes. Place on a piece of wax paper.
- For stems insert the green dots candy using some of the marshmallow cream as adhesive or glue LOL.
- Use the black licorice for eyes, nose etc.
- ***Be Creative with other candies to decorate your pumpkins with***.