Recipe by Ambervim
This is a great alternative to buying those grease filled bags. It really works.
Top Review by nemokitty
I had mixed results with this recipe. We loved the flavor of the popcorn but most of my corn didn't pop and I had to stop the microwave because I could smell it start to burn. Maybe it could have been my kernels but I'll definitely try this one again. Made for Zaar New Kids on the Block Tag Game 2011.
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave OK bowl or dish, place a paper towel at the bottom.
- Place popcorn in bottom.
- Add water.
- Cover with another paper towel and plate, leaving a small gap for steam to escape.
- Microwave on high 5-7 minutes, depending on strength of microwave.
- Keep your nose alert for possible burning.
- The exploding steam helps to burst open the kernels.
- Add salt to taste and enjoy.