- 1 cup pecans, halves or pieces
- 1 cup blanched whole almond
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1⁄2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a 13 x 9 inch pan, spread nuts.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes , stirring occasionally.
- Remove and add popcorn.
- Melt sugar and butter, stir into popcorn and nut mixture along with salt until well coated.
- Bake for 10 minutes longer, stirring one time.
- Cool in pan.
- Store in an airtight container.
- You can make this up to 1 week ahead of time.