Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A crunchy snack that's spicy but not hot. Great on your fiesta table. I've even taken this one to potlucks in small baggies.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 (8 cup) quartsunseasoned popcorn, popped
- 2 cups tortilla chips, slightly broken
- Add taco seasoning and parsley to melted butter; mix well.
- In a large bowl or bag, place popcorn and tortilla chips.
- Drizze with"taco butter".
- Toss lightly until corn is well coated.
- Store in airtight container.