Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Everyone will like this tower of marshmallow munchies.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- melted chocolate, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine marshmallow creme, peanut butter, and milk; stir until smooth.
- Add popcorn and peanuts; coat evenly.
- Lightly grease hands and form popcorn mixture into 2-inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet at least 20 minutes.
- For a festive presentation, stack the balls like a Christmas tree and drizzle with chocolate.
So Good! the kids thought this was great. A great party treat. I used melted marshmallows instead of the creme, but will use the creme next time for better mixing. Thanks for sharing!
I am in heaven. LOL! These are absolutely scrumptious! I kept out the nuts due to my daughter not liking nuts. Instead of greasing my hands, I put a food bag on each hand and sprayed them so I wouldn't get my hands all messy. My daughter kept pleading to eat one as she could smell them baking. :D After cooling, I drizzled with melted chocolate chips and stuck in freezer to firm up. Chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite combination! Thanks for sharing! YUM!