- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- melted chocolate, for drizzling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine marshmallow creme, peanut butter, and milk; stir until smooth.
- Add popcorn and peanuts; coat evenly.
- Lightly grease hands and form popcorn mixture into 2-inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet at least 20 minutes.
- For a festive presentation, stack the balls like a Christmas tree and drizzle with chocolate.