Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious treat for Halloween. Looks cute too.
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 12 green dot decorative candies
- 1 -2 tablespoon marshmallow creme
- green fruit roll-up (fruit by the foot fruit roll)
- black licorice bootlace
- Place popcorn in large bowl.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat butter and marshmallows on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir in gelatin powder until dissolved.
- Pour over popcorn and toss to coat.
- With lightly buttered hands, quickly shape mixture into twelve 3-inch balls, flattening one side slightly.
- For each stem, insert a green Dots candy at the top of pumpkin, attaching with marshmallow creme.
- Decorate jack o'lantern faces as desired with fruit roll and licorice, attaching with marshmallow creme if necessary.