Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Satisfying crunch in a healthy alternative to chips.
- 340.19 g shelled edamame (most likely source frozen and thawed)
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice (lime will work)
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, toss edamame with oil and lemon juice.
- Spread on a silpat lined (foil if you have no silpat) baking sheet. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until lightly browned and crispy.
- Sprinkle with Kosther salt while hot from the oven.
- Now the hard part, wait until completely cool.
- Enjoy or store in an airtight container.