- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup cooked bacon, fried crisp and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 cups radicchio, chopped
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups popcorn chicken, cooked per package directions
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted and salted
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- To Prepare the Dressing: Mix together ranch dressing, bacon, green onion and parsley; set aside.
- For The Base: Chop romaine and radicchio then toss with spinach leaves. Place across large serving platter or in serving bowl.
- To Assemble: Take the already prepared salad base and drizzling over the top the reserved salad dressing. Over the dressing sprinkle the cheese and sunflower seeds. Around the edge of the container (bowl or platter) alternate between a wedge of egg, small pile of chicken and small piles of diced tomatoes.