While the chicken is cooking, begin preparing the remainder salad ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, fried crisp and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1To Prepare the Dressing: Mix together ranch dressing, bacon, green onion and parsley; set aside.
- 2For The Base: Chop romaine and radicchio then toss with spinach leaves. Place across large serving platter or in serving bowl.
- 3To Assemble: Take the already prepared salad base and drizzling over the top the reserved salad dressing. Over the dressing sprinkle the cheese and sunflower seeds. Around the edge of the container (bowl or platter) alternate between a wedge of egg, small pile of chicken and small piles of diced tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popcorn Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.8
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 169.8 mg
- Sodium 617.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: