Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this cake off of food TV. It was Emeril's. I thought this would be a great cake for the kids.
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil, plus
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 12 cups plain popcorn (unbuttered+unsalted)
- 2 cups M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 lb marshmallows
- Grease a large bundt cake pan with 2 tsp oil and set to the side.
- In a large bowl mix the popcorn with the m+m's.
- In a small sauce pan melt the butter.
- Add the oil and marshmallows over a medium low heat, stirring occasionally.
- When oil marshmallow mix is melted; pour over the popcorn and candy mix and stir to combine.
- Pour into cake pan, pressing down to fit cover with foil to keep moist.
- Let rest until firm for 3 to 4 hours.
- Shake to loosen the cake and invert it into a large cake plate.
- Sserve at room temperature.