Recipe by Amy Mulzet
This recipe was given to me by a coworker years ago. It's as delicious as it's easy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place popcorn in brown paper bag.
- Melt butter and mix in brown sugar.
- When brown sugar is completely dissolved in butter (it will become thicker as it mixes), place this mixture in bag with popcorn.
- Close bag and shake, shake, shake until mixed thoroughly with popcorn.
- I store it in ziplock bags to keep it fresh and moist.
- That is, if it lasts that long!