1/6 Photos of Popcorn Cake
Young Living in Texas's Note:
This is great for parties or any time. Looks pretty on a cake plate. Young and old enjoy this chocolate and popcorn combination. I have made this many times and has always been a hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a bundt pan.
- 2Melt butter, oil and marshmallows in a large saucepan.
- 3Pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- 4Large roasting pan works for me.
- 5Add nuts and candies.
- 6Pour melted marshmallow mixture over corn, nuts and candies.
- 7Mix well, working quickly.
- 8Press mixture firmly into pan.
- 9Turn cake out immediately onto a large plate.
- 10Let set overnight for easy cutting.
- 11You may also use a 13 x 9 x 2 inch buttered pan and leave in pan for cutting.
- 12For Halloween make balls.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popcorn Cake
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.9
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g