This is great for parties or any time. Looks pretty on a cake plate. Young and old enjoy this chocolate and popcorn combination. I have made this many times and has always been a hit.
- Butter a bundt pan.
- Melt butter, oil and marshmallows in a large saucepan.
- Pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- Large roasting pan works for me.
- Add nuts and candies.
- Pour melted marshmallow mixture over corn, nuts and candies.
- Mix well, working quickly.
- Press mixture firmly into pan.
- Turn cake out immediately onto a large plate.
- Let set overnight for easy cutting.
- You may also use a 13 x 9 x 2 inch buttered pan and leave in pan for cutting.
- For Halloween make balls.