Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is so delicious and you can use many different types of candy depending on the holiday or whatever you feel like using that day. This is not for someone that doesn't enjoy sweets but I promise one bit of this and you will fix that sweet tooth you have been having.
- Butter the sides and bottom of the angel food pan and put 1/2 cup of each type of M & M's in the bottom of the pan.
- Melt butter, caramels, & oil together.
- Once they are all melted together add the marshmallows and let them melt.
- In a large bowl put your 11 cups of popcorn and the rest of the M & M's.
- Pour your caramel, butter, oil, & marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and M & M's and mix until completely coated.
- Butter your hands and press the mixture into the angel food pan FIRMLY.
- Let it stand 5 minutes, then turn out of pan and slice.