Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These will satisfy that sweet tooth!
Make and share this Popcorn Bars recipe from Food.com.
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt chocolate chips and shortening. Chill for 15-20 minutes until thickened.
- Line a 9 inch square baking pan with foil making sure that the foil extends over the sides of the pan. Grease the foil in the pan and set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in marshmallows and butterscotch chips until melted and smooth.
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl; add marshmallow mixture and toss until coated.
- Firmly press half of the popcorn mixture into prepared pan. Spread chocolate mixture evenly over popcorn. Firmly press remaining popcorn mixture over chocolate.
- Chill for 30 minutes. Lift out of pan using foil edges that are extended over the sides. Remove foil. Cut into bars.