1 hr 5 mins
These will satisfy that sweet tooth!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwave or double boiler, melt chocolate chips and shortening. Chill for 15-20 minutes until thickened.
- 2Line a 9 inch square baking pan with foil making sure that the foil extends over the sides of the pan. Grease the foil in the pan and set aside.
- 3In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in marshmallows and butterscotch chips until melted and smooth.
- 4Place the popcorn in a large bowl; add marshmallow mixture and toss until coated.
- 5Firmly press half of the popcorn mixture into prepared pan. Spread chocolate mixture evenly over popcorn. Firmly press remaining popcorn mixture over chocolate.
- 6Chill for 30 minutes. Lift out of pan using foil edges that are extended over the sides. Remove foil. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popcorn Bars
Serving Size: 1 (871 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 25.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g