Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Fun activity for a rainy or snowy day. Also a healthy snack.
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey crunch wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 (1 ounce) package marshmallows
- In a pan combine first five ingredients.
- Combine butter and peanut butter in a seperate microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 1 minute.
- Add marshmallows and heat for another minute.
- Stir and heat 1 more minute.
- Mix the microwaved mixture and popcorn mixture.
- Rub hands lightly with corn oil and form into 14, 3-inch wide balls.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Wrap in waxed paper and store in cool place.