Another one of our favorite Halloween goodies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside.
- 2In a heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, water, corn syrup, butter and salt.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Continue cooking without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 270 degrees.
- 5Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- 6Pour over popcorn; stir until evenly coated.
- 7When cool enough to handle, quickly shape into balls.
- 8Wrap in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 306.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 42.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g